SD27J is the lowest funded school district in the metro area, and that means the district can't keep up with regional salaries. We hire new teachers and staff, and often lose them after a few years to other districts in the metro area which have passed mill levies and can pay their staff higher wages. Passing 3D will help fix this problem.
This is just one of the many reasons why it is so important for you to help this week:
- Yardsigns are Coming! You can either help us distribute yardisgns by offering your porch as a place where people can pick them up, or you can pickup an individual yardsign.
- If you want to be a yardsign porch, pick up your stack of signs between 9-Noon on Sept. 23.
- RSVP for our Door-to-Door event Oct. 7th to talk directly to voters about supporting 3D.
- Make sure your voter registration is up to date if you already haven't!
The county clerk assigned the label for the initiative. We are...
Don't forget to come help us handwrite postcards tomorrow night.
Inform yourself and share with others. This is a grassroots campaign, and voters need to be aware of it before they see their ballots. Here are 3 easy ways you can be informed and help inform the voters in your community:
2. Donate here. $27 or more will get you a iam27j window cling for your car. DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT TONIGHT
3. Join our postcard writing party. Handwritten postcards make make a huge impact, and it's fun when you join the party! September 14 from 6-9 pm.