Three easy steps to voting YES on Amendment 73 to support the kids of 27J.
1. Get on the List -- Did you know that people can register to vote right up to Election Day? To do so, visit one of the Voter Service Centers in your county starting on Monday, October 29: Adams, Weld, or Broomfield (most everyone in 27J are in Adams County)
2. Fill out Your Ballot --
- If your ballot has not come in the mail and you think you are registered to vote, then go to a Voter Service Center starting Monday, October 29th to get your ballot.
- If you did get a ballot, follow the instructions to fill it out, place it in the privacy sleeve, then seal the ballot envelope and sign the affidavit on the back of the envelope. Now your ready to submit your vote!
3. Get Your Vote In! -- You can drop your ballot off at one of the many convenient 24-hour drop-off locations across Adams County.
- If you have any issues, the clerk has set up Voter Service Centers across the county that are open starting Monday, October 30th.
- Eligible voters can register to vote and cast their ballot right up to Election Day at any of these Voter Service Centers!
- Of course, you can also just apply postage and drop your ballot off in the mail, but try to do so no later than Friday, November 2nd. Remember, the ballot has to be IN THE CLERKS OFFICE or a DROPBOX (not just postmarked) by 7pm on November 6th.
Scroll down for a handy map of all the sites where you can drop off your ballot in Adams County.
ALSO, while how you voted is completely private, whether you have voted is public. Check the list of people who have voted to make sure you are on the list! Check and see if friends and family are on the list as well. If not, send them a friendly reminder.
TRICK OR TREAT
Let your friends and family know that passing issue 3D is important to you and your family. We've put together a handy kit that has everything you need to turn your Halloween into a vote-turnout reminder for all the parents bringing their kids to your doorstep.
In our kit you will find:
- Informational Flyer on Issue 3D
- Pumpkin Carving Template with Instructions
- Print and Cut Flyers for Trick or Treat Bags
Just click here to download your kit.
Pick Up Your Yardsign Today!
We have 50 locations across the school district where volunteers have placed signs on the porch of their home. Use the Google Map below to find the location in your neighborhood and grab one for your yard anytime during daylight hours.
(If you are hosting yardsigns and have run out of them, just say so in the comments below so we know to take you off of the map)